Thursday, July 2, 2009

More Black Salt


Well the boys are back, so our mango supply has diminished greatly. I wanted to know what they thought of my new Black Salt, so I put the tiniest dust of a taste on their tongues. Both of them immediately made a sour face and said EWWWW! I asked each of them separately what they thought it tasted like, and surprisingly both said 'popcorn'. Popcorn?
I'm not a fan of popcorn because I hate those crunchy little hard kernel bits in it. But if you're a popcorn fan, I'm guessing that sprinkling a teensy bit of Black Salt on your popcorn might make it more 'popcorn-y' tasting.

This as about the cheapest I've seen online, at $3.49. The shipping isn't cheap, but it averages out pretty good, especially if you don't have an Indian Grocery store nearby.
Click here
Black Salt (Kala Namak) 7oz

No comments: